Pass along copy was won by commenter #1 Havalah!
Because I totally forgot to ask for email addresses (derp! I blame being buried in Mine to Spell edits ;), if you would email your mailing address, Havalah, I’ll get it shipped out to you!
I have a paperback copy of You Are Mine that I can’t sell because it’s technically a proof. The thing is, it’s exactly like the final version, except for the word proof printed on the last page. I debated what to do with it when the idea hit me that hopefully some readers would enjoy. A Pass Along Paperback!
- You can read it if you haven’t already, but by saying you’d like to receive it, you’re promising to pass it on when you’re finished. If you’ve already read it and just want to pass it on, that’s fine, too.
- It can be passed on to anyone, so long as you think they’d enjoy it AND they are willing to pass it on when they finish it.
- I will pay postage to a US address for the first time only. Any other time it gets mailed, the mailer will have to pay the cost. (fyi, it can go as media mail which is only a couple bucks). Or you can give it away in person. 🙂
- You will have the option of writing your name and location in the book.
- You will also have the option of taking a picture with the book and sharing it with me on facebook, twitter, or email if you so desire.
Obviously I can’t make you pass it along, but please, if you don’t want to pass it along, either purchase a copy for yourself or wait until I have another giveaway. I will be giving away more paperback copies in the future, one of which will be soon.
If you’ve read over the list and would like the pass along copy, please leave a comment below. If more than one person would like it, I will use random.org to choose a winner.