Cover Reveal Choice: MINE TO SPELL

MtS final covers

Which one do you like better?

Vote in the comments and the most popular choice will be the cover.

Winning cover will be announced right here on March 6th!

About these ads

19 thoughts on “Cover Reveal Choice: MINE TO SPELL

1. Jennifer Graves says:

#2…she looks likes she’s longing for freedom. Great covers btw! It was hard to pick!

2. Both are gorgeous, but I prefer cover #1. I liked the intensity of the eyes on the cover of the first book and I think it is worth repeating.

3. #2 – I love the rich hair color, and the emotion in her face.

4. Sami Tobin says:

This is a hard decision. But I agree with Beth, I like cover #1. I love the eyes!

5. Marie Landry says:

Both are great but I love #2 :-)

6. lbddiaries says:

#2 fits more with “You Are Mine” – a sensual beautiful woman. #1 looks too much like girl-next-door and sulky altho her eyes are beautiful!

7. Suzi says:

# 1 is my face. The eyes are what I love.

8. MB26 says:

#2 i love that one

9. dayparker says:

#2 Love the hair color and the movement.

10. Bobbi Kinion says:

#2 She looks like she just wants to get away.

11. I think I prefer #2! Something about the darker hair :)

12. Deborah Jay says:

I put your poll up on my blog at http://deborahjayauthor.com/2014/02/28/choose-a-cover-for-this-ya-fantasy-giveaway/
    Unfortunately for some reason the poll won’t work there, but I have 3 votes now for #1, all with the same reasoning – that the first fits the description better even though the second is also gorgeous (please visit to see the comments).
    Sorry to have to do this manually – not sure why the poll won’t work, but I’m not techie-minded enough to wrestle it into compliance.

• Janeal Falor says:

Thank you so much for posting the cover reveal and letting me know about the technical problem. I’ll definitely stop by your website in a couple days when I grab the final tally. Technology and I don’t always get along either, so no worries at all.

13. Ella says:

#2 looks awesome I’m voting for that one

14. Shirley says:

Love the #2

15. Lol, will my vote count twice, since I did it on Facebook, too?

#2 is definitely more expressive of Cynthia’s personality. It’s just so carefree – a very different trait than Serena and her serious expression on the cover of You are Mine. I feel like #1 is too serious for Cynthia – I don’t get a lot of emotion from it.

You could even add a little bit of face paint to her neck to make it stand out more and be consistent with the story. Just thinking out loud of course.

-Sarah

16. Janeal Falor says:

Last call for votes! I’ll be adding up the totals in a few hours and posting the winner tomorrow.

17. I love the cover. Thanks for sharing the process of finding the pictures and what they mean. Sorry I didn’t vote. This is the first day in quite a long time I’ve felt up to visiting blogs.

Comments?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s